St Hedda’s Nominated Safeguarding Staff are:
Designated Safeguarding Lead:
Hilary Thompson, Headteacher
Nominated named person:
The Head of School is:
- All teaching and support staff have had Child Protection Awareness training.
- All teachers and teaching support staff have undertaken Channel General Awareness training with regards to the Prevent Strategy.
- All teaching and support staff have undertaken a range of medical training including Asthma Awareness, Diabetes and use of an epipen for children with allergies
- We currently have 5 members of staff who have successfully completed ‘First Aid at Work’ or ‘Paediatric First Aid’ training.
If you have any worries or concerns about any of the children connected to our school, please do not hesitate to contact one of the nominated people.
- NPCAT Safeguarding and Child Protection Procedures.pdf pdf1.5 MbMar 9th, 2021
- Safeguarding-and-Child-Protection-Policy.pdf pdf1.6 MbFeb 2nd, 2021
- COVID-19-Safeguarding-Child-Protection.pdf pdf197.4 KbFeb 2nd, 2021
- Coronavirus-C-19-Phase-5-Safeguarding-Child-Protection-Protocol.docx-2.pdf pdf620.7 KbFeb 2nd, 2021